Skip to content
- 2-3 zucchini
- 6 ounces soft goat cheese (Sprout Creek’s Doe Re Mi)
- 1 tsp chili pepper flakes
- 5 fresh basil leaves
- Salt and pepper
- Balsamic vinegar
- Olive oil
- Start by washing the zucchini and cutting the ends off.
- Using a mandoline, slice the zucchini into ⅛” slices.
- Brush the zucchini slices with oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill the zucchini for 2.5 minutes on both sides, or until brown.
- Chiffonade (cut into thin ribbons) the basil leaves and combine with the goat cheese.
- It’s easiest to roll the goat cheese into a cylinder between your fingers and then spread it on the zucchini.
- Roll up zucchini
- Drizzle with balsamic and enjoy!